Sunday 7 February 2010

houses houses houses!

This weekend has been a blur of viewing houses/flats, and this will continue until Wednesday this week. Me and my friend saw a cool flat in an old hospital that had been renovated. It wasn't big enough for us and only had one parking space, but the whole building had a lot of character. The house after that was awful, as was the one we both saw first today. Butttt, we then saw a 3 bedroomed house this evening and it was lovely. Very laddish but we can make it girly.


 

  
How much work does that lounge need?! We have agreed we would be up to the challenge.
Hello IKEA!


However, we are seeing this house soon:
  

  

  



 Lush or WHAT.
There are two like that on the same road we want to see, so here's to hoping they're as lovely as they look. I could totally imagine me and Kate living there.

We have soooo many viewings booked in, I have no idea of the order. I need to sit down and figure it all out! I wish I could just move the room i'm in now into a house. However, I will get Bagheera back soon :o)

One bussayyy week ahead!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following and saying hi!

    Good luck with the flat hunting.... Feels good to able to say flat instead of 'apartment'!

    ReplyDelete