Thursday 11 February 2010

closet space.

I'm sick of having an extra room on the side of mine and not using it to it's full potential. So tonight, I cleared out all the rubbish (minus the horrible large desk that needs taking apart) and i'm now making plans on creating a proper closet. Well, that's if me and Kate decide not to move. If we do, my plans can be transferred to our new place.
At the moment i've just got one of those fake argos wardrobes because I couldn't be bothered making an effort when I moved in.

I can't decide what i'd have though.


 


  



But then there's these:





Which might be better for me, and cheaper.

Meh, wish I could get someone else to do all this for me. Plus I will have to put it all together. Ooh isn't it interesting what a girls weekend plans entail. Can't wait to get it sorted though.

"Bedroom Ideas"
 


  

  

  

 

 

I've also been stopping myself from ordering from Forever21. Why don't we have this store in the UK? So not fair. All of their stuff is amazing, I spent ages on the website last night. Managed not to order anything :(

I always want to buy everything when i'm skint.

No comments:

Post a Comment