Monday 29 March 2010

When you are through changing, you are through.

Tonight I got caught up looking at old pictures on my photobucket account, and it is quite shocking the changes I have made over the last few years especially. And so I thought I would document it in an entry, as I have nothing else to do right now.

And so I started out like this....


And by the time i was 18, I looked like this...
Emo much?

However, I didn't stay in that stage for too long...

lololol

Then I went for short hair at 21...
And kept that until i was 22....

And i dyed my hair a light brown, before i made my next dramatic change...


AND THEN I WENT REDDY-BROWN...



And I stayed that way for quite some time, until...


Although, i don't have my hair this long anymore...



And my normal geeky self...



Oooh I enjoy looking back, it is so much fun :)

Easter weekend will be spent shopping with Laura, getting drunk with Kate, eating with family and exploring with Chris.
Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment