Monday 22 March 2010

new beginnings.

So I decided to quit my current job. It just made me miserable, and the management are a bunch of retards. So I have found myself a more relaxed, better paid job and I went for it. I still have to work my months notice.

But more than ever, I just want to get away.
Literally get myself a good handful of credit cards and fuck off.
Oh wouldn't that be amazing?!

I'm just sick of my surroundings. Same old, same old. And no amount of drinking or buying new expensive things makes it any different. I seriously want to move away from the UK, i'm not even joking. I would move to Canada, if it wasn't so cold in the winter. My family could support me there, but I want to live somewhere that is sunny nearly every day of the year and I can sleep in a bikini. Is that even possible? I'd make it so.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment