Monday 1 February 2010

a little neglect may breed great mischief.

I have messed around with the layout on this thing, so hopefully it looks much better. It look an hour of my time when I should be cleaning the kitchen, so I hope you appriciate it as much as I do. I will probably forget about this blog until I get myself a decent digital camera that makes it worth spending time taking pictures. However, I won't pretend to be a fashionblogger because in truth - I don't know that much about designers. Buttttttt I do love clothes, so much so it takes me about 20 minutes to decide what to wear each morning. Or is that because I have that many clothes my brain becomes overloaded with options - I don't know. It still always feels like I have nothing to put on.

However

My recent obsession is ikea.
Give me an empty room to fill, send me off to ikea and i'm like a kid in a candy store.
This is why i'm mostly excited to move. Ooooooooh hello old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment